Your donations are 100% tax-deductible
“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” Nelson Mandela
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles
Donate via check, (made payable to VRC or Victim Resource Center). Please do not send cash. Your gift is 100% tax-deductible (as long as no goods or services were received in return). If mailing a check please mail to VRC, 132 Harrison Street, Newark, NY 14513-1234. Donate cell phones. These phones are recycled and new cell phones are purchased with minutes to provide an emergency phone with a working battery. Call (315) 331-1171 x310 for cell phone donations, or mail to or drop off at: VRC, 132 Harrison Street, Newark, NY 14513-1234. You may also click on the link below and follow the instructions to donate cell phones to the VRC through Shelter Alliance.
- Donate new blankets, pots & pans, large bottles of shampoo and conditioner, baby diapers, new towels, and other items, along with gift cards for food or household supplies. Call (315) 331-1171 x310.
- Donate new Christmas gifts for children and mothers. The VRC no longer accepts used clothing or used stuffed animals. Call (315) 331-1171 x310
- Donate to our Capital Campaign. Our goal is to purchase the domestic violence shelter, and our Counseling & Advocacy Center. Call (315) 331-1171 x300 if interested in participating and/or donating in the Capital Campaign.
- Share your life and compassion by naming the Victim Resource Center of the Finger Lakes, Inc. in your will or your estate plan. You may provide a Bequest or other specific sum of money or asset; a Gift Annuity of cash or appreciated securities (see your tax specialist - this gift offers a special advantage because a substantial portion of the guaranteed income you receive is tax-free); or a Life Income Plan such as a charitable remainder trust (see your tax specialist). Contact 315-331-1171 x300.
Donate vehicles in very good to excellent condition. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible, call (315) 331-1171 x300.
* The VRC needs two new vans for transporting victims and their families. Call (315) 331-1171 x300.
*VOLUNTEER: See Volunteer Page (this website).
Donate via PAYPAL
How May We Help?
LET'S FIND A WAY FORWARD TOGETHER.